Which Are PMS Symptoms and How to Reduce it?

Which Are PMS Symptoms and How to Reduce it?

July 20, 2019 Off By Molly Wilson

Hey girls. Today we will change the topic of interior design and we will tell you useful things about PMS symptoms. I want you to stay there and to read this post to find out how to reduce the symptoms you feel before this period and to feel better.

How can be defined PMS? Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a combination of symptoms that many women get about a week or two before their period. Most of the women, over 90%, say they get some premenstrual symptoms, such as bloating, headaches, and moodiness. The other 10 % feel nothing and they don’t even feel any symptom. I think that this is an important period and these symptoms can help us to know that we aren’t pregnant so we can be conscious of our health condition.

Bloating

Just look at your belly and if it’s bloating probably you will get your period. Maybe some of you will think that you are pregnant due to the belly but don’t worry this will pass soon and you will be again you.

PMS symptoms
Phoot via
www.womenshealth.gov

Headaches

Headaches happen also in the PMS period and also in the pregnancy period due to the hormones. So, if you feel headaches and your period is missing be patient to wait for it.

Moodiness

Moodiness is another symptom of PMS. One day you will feel blue and the other you will feel a happy person. Don’t worry this is a reaction due to PMS symptoms and hormones in your body. Your period will come and you will calm down.

PMS
Photo via
www.jacquierobertson.wordpress.com

The need for chocolate

In this period you feel the need for eating and especially you need chocolates and cakes. You can eat whatever you wish to but just avoid drinking too much coffee to reduce the symptoms.

Acnes

If you have acne on the skin of your face this is a sign that your period will come and this is again one of the large numbers of symptoms that we face before the period.

Photo via
www.dialdish.com

What’s the difference between PMS and pregnancy?

The line between pregnancy and premenstrual syndrome or PMS is tin. Sometimes girls mix these feelings, they think that they are in their PMS period but they are actually pregnant. Here we will tell you some of the difference. If you are pregnant you will get the symptoms in the second month of pregnancy so if there is no sign in the first month, a sign that is similar to PMS probably we are talking about pregnancy. But however, you can buy a test and find out your situation.

I hope that these symptoms were useful to you and will help you to reduce it in some way. Also, read about how to reuse the bottle caps and to make some crafts in an outdoor place and to boost your creativity.

Spread the love